Jan 5, 2007

01/04/2007

Late last night my aunt from Australia arrived and immediately today engaged full-force in one of the activities most popular among our overseas relatives who visit the U.S. -- shopping. As soon as I came home I saw our living room floor full of bags and boxes, and my mom and aunt sorting through everything. It's a bit crazy, she still has a full suitcase of clothes left behind on her last trip here !
In photo, left to right: Tata Son, my mom.
I need to take less blurry photos.

3 comments:

noel said...

woah, that's your mom? i thought that was your sister.

Anonymous said...

Caroline, where's your 4-Jan pic? few days into the new year and already you're failing... so sad.

Long

Caroline said...

Long, I am not failing ! I have taken a picture each day, this blog is just for posting, which does not need to be everyday...